The term ‘Newton News’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is St. Cuthberts Way, Newton Aycliffe, Co. Durham DL5 6DS UK. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced on this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
TERMINATION OF SERVICES Newton News and those acting on its behalf including any employees or directors of Newton News have the right at any time to terminate any users account for any reason, however this will normally only be completed in extreme circumstances.
Any user(s) found to be discriminating against any other user or company on the grounds of race, sexual orientation, religious beliefs, disability, or any other factor contrary to common law in England, Scotland and Wales including the European Union will be banned from using the website. Any subsequent use will cause you to be liable in a court of law.
Newton News reserves the right to terminate without notice any services which it currently, historically or plans to offer for any reason.
If you wish to contact us please write to the following address, please note in circumstances where information is being requested as per the Data Protection Act 1998 a small fee may be payable.
Newton News, c/o Newton Press, St Cuthberts Way, Aycliffe Business Park, Newton Aycliffe, Co. Durham DL5 6DS UK
You may find it easier to email any enquiries to email@example.com